Monday, April 5, 2010



Hello, out there! Happy April fashionistas! First, I must acknowledge that I have been hibernating and I apologize. So much has happened between now and Oct. I can't believe that was my last post. I have been taking on a handful of different projects from styling to branding and concept design. I still did some styling, but more of my own projects, and I have recently been getting photos on these. I will try to catch up and keep current. I think the best way to do it is to do a few Mini-Posts of the different projects I have been working on instead of one massive post. Just wanted to revive the blog and transition it into what is happening now! Here is a preview of some of the projects I have been working on and what is coming up in future posts....
This is the Brand Imaging and Concept Design work for International Fragrance Co.


This photo shoot was done early Spring: Concept-Anthropologie. In addition to all the styling, i was given the opportunity to also be the subject model!




This photoshoot was done during the Winter. Concept: Peacock Palette



This was done all the way back to last Fall! Concept-Black & White Widow



So in a nutshell, that is the most recent of my work and projects. I am currently styling a catalogue project for a co. up in LA. Photo shoot is this Weds. Can't give any more details on that until the project wraps and the new season's collection is shown to the public. Photos will be a month or so out. My next posts will go into more detail on the preview shoots from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment