Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting Started

Hello Everyone! I am new at blogging, so this should be interesting. A little bit about me. I am about to graduate from FIDM (los angeles) in September with a professional designation degree in Visual Communications. I received my B.A. from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in Communications last year. Visual Communications: What is that? We visual students get that question a lot. It is anything that has to do with communicating an idea through a tangible medium to put it vaguely. Professions that we seek are: Visual Merchandising, Window Displays, Graphic Design, Styling, Interior Design, Set Design, or Event Planning/Design. It all depends on the interests of the individual. I am interested in a few different areas, but my main focus right now is STYLING. This blog is going to serve as the day to day activities and adventures of a stylist, as I am currently interning for a top celebrity stylist. Posts may vary depending on the work she has coming up. Stylist work can be hit and miss for demand depending on the season. The next season coming up after August will be AWARD SEASON! Very exciting, very demanding and very busy! I will try to keep everything updated as it comes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment